Do you need a Adelaide Bookkeeper Who Offers you More than Just the Numbers? Bookkeeping Adelaide at Your Service!
We’re Only a Phone Call Away:- 0435 990 480
At Bookkeeping Adelaide we recognise that you are busy. You have come up with great business concepts, are passionate about what you do, but you keep getting bogged down with endless paperwork. Bookkeeping Adelaide is designed specifically to offer flexible bookkeeping and accounting services to businesses anywhere in Adelaide, South Australia. Do you need an Adelaide Bookkeeper that can offer you more than just the numbers?
Bookkeeping Adelaide can help you.
We used to be senior tax accountants – so when it comes to “tax time” we know what chartered and CPA firms are looking for. Get it right the first time and you save on high priced accounting fees.
Whatever it takes, our Adelaide bookkeeping service can tailor any of the following services to your needs:
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Qualified Accountant
- University Tutor Experience
- Wide experience in public accounting practices at senior level
- Entering bank statement transactions
- Accounting adjustments through to Trial Balance
- Inventory (stock) monitoring & management
- Accounts Payable/Receivable processing, follow up
- Bank Reconciliation
- Payroll – employee setup, timesheets, payslips, reports as needed
- Profit & Loss Reporting
- Business Advisory Services
- MYOB Installation and Training
- Business Analysis – Key Performance Indicators
- Financial Modeling
- Cost Volume Profit Analysis
- Cost Accounting, Budgeting
- BAS or IAS lodgement
CORPORATE & OTHER LEGAL ENTITY SETUPS:
We can help you with advice about the best legal structure for your business and include the following rates to set them up for you:
COMPANY (Pty Ltd) registration – your choice of name – $1,000
TRUSTS (discretionary or unit trusts) – $500
SUPER FUNDS (self managed, personal) – $750
Bookkeeping Adelaide provides the systems, the strategies and the advice you need – no matter what field you operate in. Whether it is just tidying up your accounts, preparing information for your bank or just filling in for a staff member on sick, annual or long service leave – we can eliminate your stress.
We offer competitive hourly rates, or we can quote a fixed fee for the job or project, if you prefer (subject to re-negotiation if things change).
Don’t wait until your business is in a slump. We would love to hear from you at any time.
35 Ker Grant Tce, South Plympton SA 5038
Phone: 0435 990 480