Did you know that we can process your bookkeeping transactions without ever having to visit your premises or take up valuable desk space?
Better For You . . . Better For Us – Here’s Why
It saves your bookkeeper travel time, otherwise known as “downtime” which means that we can afford to reduce our hourly rate and therefore, costs to you, while also keeping your valuable records in a safe, secure location “in the cloud”.
So if your laptop is stolen, or your computer is somehow lost or destroyed, your MYOB data file is safely tucked away out there on the internet. You could even theoretically go to any internet cafe or library in the world, login to your MYOB accounting program and access your data. What is this worth to you?
It also gives us greater flexibility when scheduling time to attend to your work. We don’t need to make appointments to be at your premises at a set time each week, fortnight or month. This means that you don’t need to “be there” to greet us. This is great for businesses where plenty of “out of office” time is involved, for example, where a lot of travel is involved. You also don’t need to provide us with office space, stationery or other office equipment.
MYOB bookkeeping online is about setting up your accounting software program so that it is hosted on a remote server. You, your tax accountant, or your bookkeeper can then login to the site and access the program from there. This effectively means that your bookkeeping can be done from virtually anywhere in Australia over the internet.
This is a marvelous way to use modern technology.
Here’s How it Works
1. You scan, or use your mobile device to photograph, all your receipts, invoices, bank statements and any other relevant documents – and put them into a folder on either your computer hard drive, OneDrive, Dropbox or other cloud storage location. We can show you how to do this, if you’re not feeling confident about it.
2. You then either give us access to the above-mentioned folder, by providing a link, or alternatively, ZIP (compress) the contents of the folder and email it to us. If you still haven’t technologically ventured beyond the turn of this century yet, you can even fax it all to us, if you wish.
3. We then process the work, usually on a monthly basis – and send any queries that we have, by email.
4. Finally, when all is done, we send you the financial reports etc. via email, as Acrobat PDF files. These reports will include a quarterly BAS printout, should you require it. In fact, if you have an online BAS lodgement arrangement with the Australian Taxation Office, everything can be done with the click of a mouse.
So if you’re interested in MYOB bookkeeping online as your preferred option, feel free to contact us anytime to discuss how it works.
It’s more convenient for us … which makes it cheaper for you.
Everyone wins! 🙂
We’re Only a Phone Call Away: 0435 990 480 (all hours)
Whatever it takes, our Adelaide bookkeeping service can tailor any of the following services to your needs:
- Assistance with BAS or IAS
- Bookkeeping through to Financial Statements (if required)
- MYOB Installation and Training
- Inventory management
- Accounts Payable/Receivable
- Bank Reconciliation
- Profit & Loss Reporting
- Business Analysis – Key Performance Indicators
- Financial Modeling
- Cost Volume Profit Analysis
Call us Today – For Peace of Mind About all your Bookkeeping Needs
P O Box 255
RUNDLE MALL SA 5000
Phone: 0435 990 480 (business hours 9am – 6pm)